09 July, 2009

Stranger - I am

i confuse by thought,
i always come across known faces,
but every time its look like a new one.
i don know why,
but i always get a strange look,
and it makes feel like a
stranger.

i refuse the changes,
i always afraid to be change,
but every time i look in a mirror,
i don know why,
but i always get a new being.
that always look like a
stranger.

i gave up, i woke,
i tried to search a known,
but every where i found is loneliness,
i don know why,
but i could not find,
and i lost to expose the
stranger.

i wanna back,
i don know how i lost myself,
i know its not my fault,
i don know why,
but as much as i tries i get in bevy,
stranger.

i know i will never get back,
now i know the stranger,
its not you, its not morn,
but it was me,
I waste my life, i spoil it all,
but i get the one, and it was me,
stranger.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP