27 June, 2009

Kuch khwab adhure hi achhe hote hai

        When I was a child, I have been a good sportsman and a dancer. I dreamed to improve those skills. I practiced hard and been famous for dancing in stage shows. But my teachers and my parents didn’t satisfy as I loose my study practice. As much as I dreamed, I loosed their trust.

        I decided to prove my self in study. I left my native. I worked for good results. I dreamed to be an engineer. As much as I dreamed, I loosed warm of my mother’s lap, and most supportive hand of my father.

        As time passed, I realized that one can not survive alone in this world. Everyone needs love as support. I started wondering for the one. As much as I dreamed to be loved, I loosed my friends’ faith and their support.

        I started living alone. I dreamed to be successful person. I work for career and helped friends. As much as I been nice to everyone, I loosed my dream to be loved. I loosed my own faith. I have been alone.

        I been an engineer. I got job. I started working day-night. I dreamed to go long in my field. As much as I dreamed, I loosed my old days. I loosed the night calls, friends’ gossips, and group parties. I loosed the fun of life.

Now I realized that this is the life. I dream to be a good software developer.
But now
I sit at tea stole alone, wait for someone to join knowing that no one gonna join.
I am making new friends in my profession same time I am loosing my old good friends.
I call my friend to share something with them but I only get busy tone.
I look girls around but still sit wise as I know I can’t be loved.
I send messages to my old friends but I only get empty inbox.
I got my first salary, I want to celebrate but I am alone here to.
I meet old friends sometime but now they are far away from me.
Just because I dreamed.

        Once I laughed at my friend telling me that some dreams looks more beautiful until they are achieved. Today I realize "Kuch khwab adhure hi achhe hote hai ( some dreams looks more beautiful until they are achieved)".

1 comments:

Ravi Amlani January 18, 2010 at 2:06 AM  

strange but true... as u included day by day life in which we dont see any major changes in life but after a long time when we see back Every Thing We Feel Changed...Here I just want to tell that relations are never bad but always OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE MORE...!!!
gr8 keep it up with sentii blogs

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP