27 July, 2009

Move On

move on, move on
the only tale, I'm hearing from birth.
i taught, I forced
Everyone around me learned,
and leaving me, they moved on.

i fallen in love,
the only thing i could see around
was love, and her,
she grown, she learned, she left,
and leaving me, she moved on.

i grown, made friends,
i shared, lived and passed my life
with them, helped them,
As the time passed they left,
and leaving me, they moved on.

Now i know, fault was mine,
the only thing i need is
to break my habbits,
And to learn to move on,
the only thing that i can't learn is to
move on

5 comments:

Anonymous October 10, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

good one

Jay Rajani October 23, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Gr8 thoughts. whatever u say but ur brain moves on. :) keep writing

Nazia October 26, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Hi Hardik.. must say you hav a very nice blog.. Thanks for dropping by on mine. :)

-Nazia

Anonymous October 27, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Hi
Hardik This is really really gud one sumthg very orignal, natural, heart touchng.
This one is having power which can make people to flow wit it, or drag with it.
I really relly love this one.
Keep it up, & i can say this one is the best one now & 4ever.

Anu March 28, 2010 at 2:05 AM  

well very nice 1... touchin

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP